The GPSA organizes monthly lunch events: Brown Bag Lunches (BBL's). BBL's offer the opportunity for grantees, partners and World Bank staff to share learning and practice in the field of Social Accountability.
All our events are livestreamed on the BBL web page in the GPSA website. Additionally, we recently started making the full video recordings of our BBL's on the GPSA Video channel.
For upcoming BBL's and other events, please have a look at our News & Events page.
BBL Reports can be downloaded here:
- Download Write-Up BBL July 9, 2015: All about the Money: Public Participation in Fiscal Policy
- Download Write-Up BBL June 17, 2015: Saving Big: When the State Engages Citizens in Public Oversight
- Download Write-Up BBL May 26, 2015: When and How do Digital Technologies Strengthen Citizen Voice and Collective Action?
- Download Write-Up BBL Febuary 10, 2015: Citizens, Governance and Outcomes in India: Lessons and Frontier Issues from the Field
- Download Write-Up BBL February 5, 2015: How Can Citizen Participation Enhance Value for Money? Lessons from the Phillipines
- Download Write-Up BBL January 22, 2015: Learning from Results: Adapting Social Accountability Projects to Contexts and Multiple Strategies
- Download Write-Up BBL December 17, 2014: Money for Development: Financially Sustainable Social Accountability Models
- Download Write-Up BBL November 20, 2014: Trust, Incentives and Citizen Engagement: Drivers for Improving Health and Education Sercice in MENA
- Download Write-Up BBL September 23, 2014: Making Local Government Work for the Poor in Mexico
- Download Write-Up BBL June 18, 2014: Citizens Monitoring Mayors: Promoting Multi-Stakeholder Engagement in the Sustainable Governance of Cities in Brazil
- Download Write-Up BBL May 19, 2014: Voicing the Voice | Cordaid
- Download Write-Up BBL April 14, 2014: Social Participation in Policymaking: Does it Make a Difference? Analyzing Participatory Institutions in Brazil
- Download Write-Up BBL January 8, 2014: Reconceptualizing Accountability in the Developing World through 'Accountapreneurship'